Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: the search words people use to find us...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FUNNY!
    /Pain under left back shoulderblade?/ You know I dont think there is a combined scanlation and orthapedic self help site. I see a niche in the market here...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.O;;;

    I can't see how most of them got people here, actually... aside from the obviously "w t f were they smoking" searches, there is a fairly popular manga called "Never give up" which I think also runs in Hana to Yume, but as far as I know you guys haven't even theorized about translating it...?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL That's some funny stuff! Confused boy? I have a big butt? Incest message board? I think there are some parts of this site I haven't visited yet XD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL my fake boobs

    I couldn't stop laughing at that ^^; although it is a little weird [img]eek.gif[/img] and boys are in crisis???? wow that is a weird one...I would of never of expected that or any of those for that fact >_<

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is just too funny. I remember from visiting Tsukiyama's site that people can get to sites with the weirdest searches, so I went looking at our stats to see how people were finding our sites. ^^ Of course the typical "count cain", "yami no matsuei", "yaoi incest nasty sex blah blah" stuff applies, but these are the really interesting ones...

    1) mid-autumn festival in hong kong
    2) hentai sakura hentai (me thinks sakura has 100 mb of secret files stored on our server that I don't know about...this search came up quite a few times)
    3) very cute girl
    4) free yuri
    5) confused boy
    6) crisis pictures (...)
    7) dim sum
    8) boys are in crisis (NO THEY'RE NOT!!)
    9) never give up manga
    10) were slut manga
    11) incest message board
    12) incest japan
    13) pain under left back shoulderblade (this one just killed me XD )
    14) "I have a big butt"
    15) riff x cain (^________^)
    16) my fake boobs
    17) yaoi ncs or non-con or non-consensual or nonconsensual or rape yami no matsuei (why am I not surprised?)
    18) how to make final fantasy x 2 layouts best
    19) sailormoon incest link
    20) porno sakura
    21) the story of don't ask me to love you chapter 1
    22) tied+mouth+shit+eat (...)
    23) under arms

    And most of those search words were for adult content too. *sigh* S-c.net, corrupting the innocence of children all over.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "my fake boobs"?
    x_X;

    Now I know why I have problems finding good scanlation sites... I just use the wrong search words...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [1) mid-autumn festival in hong kong]

    ??? okay....


    [ 2) hentai sakura hentai (me thinks sakura has 100 mb of secret files stored on our server that I don't know about...)]

    hum, I only found one.. care to give me any other? ^^

    3) very cute girl

    lool, they found your pictures, Crisis and Sakura? ^__~


    [ 5) confused boy ]

    looool


    [ 8) boys are in crisis (NO THEY'RE NOT!!)]

    this is a very controverse subject. Researches seems to proove that girls are doing better than boys at school in majority. Is it becaseu boys don't have enought -male- models? (with more and mroe monoparental families run by the mother and The large majority of female teacher) or maybe too much tv, playstation and computer? (I soo don't agreee with that! Girls pass the same or even more time watching a screen than a boy) or maybe is the school technique not adapte to boys? (less gymnastique, more "to know" then "to understand" and not enought "manual projects" ). Some says it's the society that is rought to boys these times. like I said, big subject that I know more then one counrty had to check on for school. so it doesn't surprise me that much. ^^


    [9) never give up manga]

    .. why would anyone search for that? but I totaly agree.


    [11) incest message board]

    'O__O' incest. message board. WT...??!! anyone doing incest in here? lol


    [13) pain under left back shoulderblade (this one just killed me XD )]


    errr, how could that gives you sakura-crisis.net? ^^;;;; only "pain" would match


    [14) "I have a big butt"]

    LOL

    [ 15) riff x cain (^________^) ]

    sweet ^^-


    [16) my fake boobs]

    ehh?? just on -what- motor research site are these pals going??


    [17) yaoi ncs or non-con or non-consensual or nonconsensual or rape yami no matsuei (why am I not surprised?)]

    Muraki is soo hot *drool*

    [19) sailormoon incest link ]

    What's up with all the incest??


    [20) porno sakura]

    *tries to imagine Sakura Tree in g-string* ... eww, poor Seishirou-san!!


    [23) under arms]

    huh??

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yue:

    [ 8) boys are in crisis (NO THEY'RE NOT!!)]

    this is a very controverse subject. Researches seems to proove that girls are doing better than boys at school in majority. Is it becaseu boys don't have enought -male- models? (with more and... </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Er... ^^;;; I think Crisis was objecting to the idea that boys were in *Crisis* (the person)... not in crisis (in general)... if you see what I'm saying... ^^;;;;;

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Er... ^^;;; I think Crisis was objecting to the idea that boys were in *Crisis* (the person)... not in crisis (in general)... if you see what I'm saying... ^^;;;;;</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Shhh...don't corrupt the few pure people left on this msg board. ~.^

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I *did* get it ^^;;; Crisis, you realy think -anyone- on the board could be called "innocent" ? ~.~ I started yaoi at 12 XD (viva gundam wing)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •